We are finishing 2018 and the information about movies to be released in 2019 is already here, check this list and prepare yourself to see awesome and great movies, 2019 will be full of long expected sequels, amazing remakes and movies for the whole family that we are going to love.
- Glass, by M. Night Shyamalan, is the second part of a trilogy than began with “Split”, with Bruce Willis, Samuel L. Jackson, James McAvoy, Anya Taylor-Joy and Sarah Paulson.
- Lego Movie 2: The second Part, after the huge success of the first one, this sequel is expected for many fans. It stars Chris Pratt, Elizabeth Banks, Will Arnett and Tiffany Haddish.
- Happy Death Day 2U, another sequel of a very successful first part, which joins us right from where we left off, it explains a lot of things we wanted to know.
- How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World, following the same path of the previous sequel, this film shows the aging of the main character, Hiccup, and his friend toothless, facing new challenges. Starring: Cate Blanchett, Jonah Hill, Kit Harington.
- Captain Marvel, this is a long awaited film from Marvel Universe, we will see the rise of a female heroin. Starring: Brie Larson, Gemma Chan, Samuel L. Jackson, Jude Law
- Dumbo, Aladdin, the Lion King, Mulan, next year we will see several live-action versions of their most famous and acclaimed classics, we will see all our favourite characters in these expected versions.
- Pet Sematary and It Chapter Two, these are new versions of the Stephen King’s classic books, version of Pet Sematary released in 1989 was a success and It Chapter One was amazing, we definitely are expecting this movies.
- Shazam, a live-action movie we cannot miss, starring Zachary Levi, Mark Strong, Djimon Hounsou, Asher Angel.
- Hellboy, another remake of a famous character, the past movies were great and this one promises to be awesome, starring David Harbour, Milla Jovovich, Ian McShane, and Sasha Lane.
- The voyage of Dr. Doolittle, we all love the stories of this character, and next year we will see him played by Robert Downey Jr., among a cast that includes Michael Sheen, Antonio Banderas, Emma Thompson, Selena Gomez, and Tom Holland.
- Avengers 4, this is definitely one of the most expected sequels of 2019, part of the Marvel Universe, we all want to see the final chapter of Infinity Wars.
- Godzilla: King of the Monsters, the great, huge and ferocious Godzilla is back, starring Millie Bobby Brown, Vera Farmiga, Kyle Chandler, Sally Hawkins.
- John Wick 3: Parabellum, a third part which follows two great previous films. Starring Keanu Reeves, Halle Berry, Ian McShane, Jason Mantzoukas.
- We also will see sequels of beloved animated movies like Toy Story 4, Frozen 2 and The Secret Life of Pets 2, it will be a great year for the whole family.
You can go to website, search the name of the movie that you want for more information.
We all, as humans, have the gift of creation, the ability of give shape to what is around us, and we make amazing, stunning things, and we call them art.
When we fulfill our spirit’s needs, the result is art, regardless the kind, it is always a true part, a sincere aspect of us, every artist have the need to express him/herself through art and the rest of us have the need to enjoy that art, and there are many kinds, music, movies, sculptures, paintings, theater, literature and more.
Celebrating and enjoying art
We need and want to enjoy the artwork produced by others, and art can exhibited everywhere, even on the streets, but people have created specialized places to display art where we all can go, there are cinemas for movies, theaters, auditoriums for music, art galleries for paintings, draws, photographies, sculptures, etc.
The painting, drawing, photography and sculpture are the plastic arts, those visual arts are, along with music and dancing, the most ancient of all, and there are amazing places to enjoy that wonderful form of art, we have created art galleries, museums and more, in an art gallery you can acquire the artwork if you want, they are places really worth to be visited.
The art galleries and museums are very beautiful places, and besides the structure and the amazing art they have, they usually have stunning landscapes to complete the atmosphere, it is awesome how you can transform any place with the touch of mother nature, you can try in your place, that’s the reason of being for landscapes companies.
Top five art galleries in the world
There are many amazing art galleries around the world, since the small and cozy ones till the largest and magnificent ones, here a list of the top five of the most amazing art galleries:
Smithsonian Institution, Washington, D.C. USA
It is an amazing complex, with many museums, galleries, the National Zoological Park and even research stations
Le Louvre, Paris, France
At first it was a fortress built in 12th century, it opened its gates as museum in 1793 and became in the most popular place for art, the iconic Mona Lisa, painted by Leonardo Da Vinci, is exhibited there.
State Hermitage, St. Petersburg, Russia
Established in 1764 has a spectacular collection which you must see.
The Vatican Museums, Vatican City, Italy
Opened in 1506, at first was used as papal palace, it contains amazing artwork like the famous Sistine Chapel painted by Michelangelo.
Museo del Prado, Madrid, Spain
Opened to the public in 1819 is the most famous museum in Spain, contains many masterpieces of classic and very important artists such as Velázquez, Goya, Ribera, Raphael among others.
Celebrities have always fascinated us, some people love each and every celebrity unconditionally and are obsessed with them, other dislike celebrities, but the fact is that all of us know about them. Celebrities are watched and heard by millions and they know it, many of them use their fame to cause a positive influence in the world and some of them don’t really care about the message they send to their fans.
Celebrities have glamorous lives that fascinate us and keep up interested, even if we know that they’re just humans like the rest of us we are always reading about them and sometimes trying to imitate them, that could be negative if we try to emulate the bad habits they may have since they are not flawless people, nobody is.
What do Celebrities do that we should do as well
1.- Concern for environment, that is not matter of fashion or the latest tendencies, it’s a reality that affect all of us and we need to take care of our planet if we want to survive to our own destructive behavior. Some celebrities who concern for environment are: Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Natalie Portman, Salma Hayek, Orlando Bloom and much more.
We may not have the same resources that celebrities have, but we can contribute with environment doing what we are able to do according to our resources.
2.- Take care of their health, artist are always taking care of their appearance, some of them, feeling under pressure due the demands from the entertainment industry, adopt very destructive habit and even may develop eating disorders, but there are a lot of artist that are really concerned for they health and image, some of them as Jane Fonda for example go further and do something to help others to have healthy lives and look great.
3.- Give positive messages, celebrities use their image, fame and the result of their professional activity to send good messages and so contribute to a better world. We don’t have fame, but we can try to give positive messages to everyone around us and so make our lives and other´s lives better.
4.- Social activists, many celebrities are concerned about the injustice in our world, and they actively try to do the right thing and help people who really need it, we may not be like Angelina Jolie or Antonio Banderas for example, but we can try to do something for people next to us that are passing through a bad moment, charity work is always welcome in all levels
5.- Persevere, never give up, many celebrities spend a lot of time pursuing their dreams and being rejected several times before reach success, like Sylvester Stallone for example, The Beatles, Lady Gaga, Elvis Presley, Walt Disney are some artist that were rejected before being super stars, we can imitate their behavior, never give up, and always pursue our dreams.
One of the most beautiful and magical forms of art is the music, it is deep-rooted in all of us, and is part of our essence, we are musical beings and music can take us to other places, make us feel so many emotions, even can modify our mood. The story of music is long and there are a large amount of categories in music, there are many styles, the music can be loudly or soft, can fill you with energy or peace, with love or melancholy, anyway it can give you exactly what you need.
Along of its history, music has evolved and grown making us feel excitement for the new tendencies and nostalgia for the music left behind but always has enriched our soul.
Music you can’t miss
Through the years there were many artists who made amazing and stunning music, many styles and many feelings accumulated and filling us with magic, to recommend some songs is a titanic task, but here are some music you should listen before you die because they either are legendary or have shape our music world, these are the music artist you cannot miss:
- Frank Sinatra
- The Beatles
- David Bowie
- Bob Marley
- Elton John
- Elvis Presley
- The Rolling Stones
- The Beach Boys
- Neil Young
- Michael Jackson
- Chuck Berry
- Louis Armstrong
- Ella Fitzgerald
- Johann Sebastian Bach
- James Brown
- Barbra Streisand
- The Bee Gees
- Aretha Franklin
- Gloria Gaynor
There are some legendary songs which deserve a special mention, these songs have been adapted many times and/or have trespassed barriers of styles, race, genre and more:
- Under Pressure, Queen & David Bowie
- I’m a Believer, The Monkeys
- Yesterday, The Beatles
- Thriller, Michael Jackson
- Stairway to Heaven, Led Zeppelin
- Smells like a teen Spirit, Nirvana
- Girls just wanna have fun, Cyndi Lauper
- Baby one more time, Britney Spears
- Oops I did it again, Britney Spears
- Living on a prayer, Bon Jovi
- Numb, Linkin Park
- Bohemian Rhapsody, Queen
- One, Metallica
- Imagine, John Lennon
- Sweet Dreams, Eurythmics
- Under the bridge, Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Satisfaction, The Rolling Stones
- Ninth Symphony, Beethoven
- Johnny B. Good, Chuck Berry
- Your song, Elton John
- Sweet Home Alabama, Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Highway to Hell, AC DC
- American Pie, Don McLean
- Mamma Mia, ABBA
- Don’t stop believing, Journey
- Woman in Love, Barbra Streisand
- I’ll always love you, Whitney Houston
- I will survive, Gloria Gaynor
- Ninth symphony, Beethoven
- To love somebody, The Bee Gees
So enjoy the music and all the magic that they bring to our lives and start a journey with the greatest hits of all times.
Recreation is a very important part of life, we, as human beings, need a time for leisure and entertainment, and that’s a matter of health, we need to balance responsibility, resting and recreation in our lives. Since human race is always innovating and creating, people has developed many form to fulfill that basic need.
Sports, hobbies, games, are some of the resources we have at hand to be, entertained, balanced and stress-free persons, but the first place in entertainment is occupied by the most relevant resource of us as specie, the imagination, we have created and recreated histories since the beginning of our existence, we have painted, writed, filmed those stories, and they have become indispensable for all of us.
Movies, the best option for entertainment
The realm of imagination is endless, and a huge amount of stories were born in there, you can find stories about any possible and even impossible subject, at first the stories were recorded in paintings, then the were written and the most amazing books were born, currently we also have films.
The seventh art, as movies are called, are a very important part of our world and we cannot imagine our lives without it, the options are almost endless, there is a kind of movie for everyone and for every taste, we even can enjoy films according our humor, there is so much to say about this kind of art, and would take too much time to explain how films have shape us and their influence.
What to see in 2018
Every year the cinema companies release many films and there are the most relevant to be released this year.
Sequels movies; this year will be the year of sequels, there will be several sequels of many of our favorite films, like the expected: Avengers Infinity War part 1, Deadpool 2, Ant-man and the Wasp, The Incredibles 2, Mary Poppins Returns, Ralph Breaks the Internet, if you like musical genre there are two sequels waiting for you, Mamma Mia 2, and Perfect Pitch 3, another sequels to be released this year are: Transylvania Hotel 3, Transformers 6, Mission Impossible 6, Bad Boys 3, Fifty Shades Freed, Maze Runner 3, Fantastic Beast The Crimes of Grindelwald, Pacific Rim 2, Madagascar 4.
Adventure movies: Aquaman, Black Panther, Tomb Raider, Ready Player One, Han Solo, a Star Wars movie, Venom, Mandrake the Magician.
Action movies: Ocean’s 8, Rampage, Allan Quatermain, Red Sparrow.
Romantic movies: Ophelia, Midnight Sun, Overboard, A Star is Born.
Horror movies: The Nun, Slender man, The First Purge, Winchester, Annihilation, A Quiet Place, Truth or Dare.
Comedy movies: Game Night, Life of the Party, The Spy Who Dumped Me, Night School, Cruella.
Drama movies: Mary Queen of Scots, Forever My Girl, Freak Show, The 15:17 to Paris, Final Portrait.
Movies for kids: Adventures of Peter Rabbit, A Wrinkle in Time, The Jungle Book Origins, Gigantic.